Our engineers provide personal service, accurate analyses, concise reports, and expert witness testimony, serving you from initial case evaluation through litigation or settlement.
Expert Witness Services
Expert Testimony & Litigation Support - Using clear engineering reports, technically sophisticated exhibits and plain language, our engineers describe the results of engineering analysis to lay juries and non-technical audiences.
Computer Simulations and Graphics
Combining visual and oral presentations can increase juror understanding and retention significantly.
Jacobson Forensic Engineering's physics-based, state-of-the-art computer simulations are proven, effective tools in settlement negotiations and courtroom testimony.
We strive to provide thorough, independent, and unbiased engineering analyses to assist non-technical individuals in understanding the technical issues involved in a case.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Motor Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
- Automobiles, Motorcycles, Bicycles, Pedestrians
- Tractor Trailers/Commercial Vehicles
- Occupant Motion
- Physics-based Computer Simulations
- Event Data Recorder (Black Box) Download and Data Analysis
- Product Liability and Failure Analysis
- Machine Design and Guarding
- Large Machinery and Mining Equipment
- Computer Simulations and Graphics
- Expert Witness Testimony